PACIFIC INDUSTRIES LTD | DOGURA RD, 6 MILE NCD 111 PORT MORESBY | PAPUA NEW GUINEA | +675 325 1544
TERMS & CONDITIONS
PEPSI FORD RANGER PROMOTION 2023
1. The promotion will commence on 01st April 2023 and will conclude on 28th May 2023. The promoter is Pacific Industries Ltd.
2. Pepsi and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo Inc., NY, USA used under licence in Papua New Guinea by Pacific Industries Ltd.
3. Entry Method: To enter, participants must purchase any 2 cans of any PepsiCo Beverages (Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Mountain Dew, 7UP or Mirinda). Participants must write their name & contact number on the receipt and place the receipt in an official Pepsi Entry Box at participating stores.
4. Maximum Entries: Participants may enter as many times as they wish.
5. Prize Draws: Four (4) prize draws will be held, one (1) in Port Moresby, one (1) in Lae, one (1) in Mount Hagen and one (1) in Kokopo. The four (4) prizes are Ford Ranger XLTs. The draw date is [draw date]. Draw locations are as follows:
Port Moresby: Pacific Industries Ltd., Dogura Road, 6 Mile, NCD.
Lae: Pacific Industries Ltd., Portion 705 Milinch, Independence Drive, Fourmil Markham, Lae, Morobe Province.
Mount Hagen: Pacific Industries Ltd., Okuk Highway, WHP, Kimininga, Mt Hagen.
Kokopo: Pacific Industries Ltd., Section 31 Allotment 4, Kokopo Rabaul Rd, Kokopo ENB.
6. Prize Winner: One (1) eligible entry will be selected at random in each prize draw location to determine the winner of the four (4) prizes, the winner will be notified by a phone call using the phone number they have written on their receipt. If the selected participant is found to be ineligible, the prize will be awarded to the next randomly drawn winner until an eligible participant is identified.
7. Publicity: The winners’ name and image may be posted by Pepsi PNG and its partners' website(s) and social media pages.
8. Eligibility: Participants must be current Papua New Guinea residents aged 18 years or older in order to be eligible for entry into the promotion.
9. Proof of Identity and Residency: The winner will be required to provide proof of age, a valid form of identification, current Papua New Guinea residency (driver’s license or passport) and any other proof of residency if required, to collect the prize. If the winner fails to produce valid identification and proof of residency the prize will be forfeited.
10. Vehicles: Any Pepsi advertising on the Ford Ranger vehicles are for display purposes only and may be removed before the vehicle is given to the winner.
11. Prize Collection: The prize must be collected within two (2) weeks of the date of notification.
12. Unclaimed Prizes: All unclaimed prizes will remain the property of Pacific Industries Ltd.
13. Publicity Rights: Pacific Industries Ltd reserves the right to use any winner’s voice, images etc. without payment. Refusal to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize.
14. Ineligible Participants: Employees of Pacific Industries Ltd and their immediate family members (defined as spouse, children, mother, father, or siblings) are not eligible to enter the promotion.
15. No prize is transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize.
16. The Promotor accepts no responsibility for any tax implication that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.