TERMS & CONDITIONS
BUY A PEPSI, WIN AN ESKY COMPETITION
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Pacific Industries Ltd.
Eligibility To Enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants who are Papua New Guinean nationals and 18 years of age or over.
4. Employees of Pacific Industries Ltd are not eligible to enter the competition.
5. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
6. Unlimited qualifying entries per individual are permitted.
7. One qualifying entry requires a receipt for a “Pepsi Multi-Can” promotion purchase from a participating store, with clearly written contact details of the entrant.
How To Enter
8. Purchase any eligible Pepsi product in the “Pepsi Multi-Can” promotion from a participating store.
9. Use the receipt as an entry form and add store name, phone number, email address and the full name of the entrant to the receipt, before submitting it into a Pepsi Entry Box at the same store that the purchase was made.
10. Pacific Industries Ltd will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete, illegible or inaccurate.
11. The prize per winner will be: 1 x Premium Pepsi Esky and 20 Cartons of PNG Made Pepsi Cola.
12. There will be one prize winner from each participating store.
13. The winner will be drawn at random by a manager of each participating store in the presence of a representative of Pacific Industries Ltd.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
15. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
16. The decision of Pacific Industries Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
17. The winner will be notified after 11th September 2020 via the contact details provided during entry.
18. Managers of participating stores will attempt to contact the winner using contact details provided up to two times.
19. If the winner does not respond to the store manager notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second contact, they will lose their right to the prize, and Pacific Industries Ltd reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the Prize
20. Winners must collect prizes from the same store that they submitted their entry and provide suitable identification (license, ID card or bank card) to claim their prize.
Data protection and publicity
21. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Pacific Industries Ltd for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
22. An announcement of the winner’s first name only can be made public by Pacific Industries Ltd.
Limitation of Liability
23. Pacific Industries Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
24. Pacific Industries Ltd does not provide any form of practical support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to the product are that of the prize winner.
25. Pacific Industries Ltd reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
26. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Papua New Guinean law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Papua New Guinea.