TERMS & CONDITIONS
MOUNTAIN DEW PNG TIKTOK DANCE CHALLENGE 2
1. By entering the competition you are agreeing to these competition terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Pacific Industries Ltd.
3. The prize draw is open to entrants who are Papua New Guinean nationals and 13 years of age or over. Entrants under 16 years old must have permission from a parent or guardian.
4. Employees of Pacific Industries Ltd are not eligible to win the competition.
5. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
6. Unlimited qualifying entries per individual are permitted.
7. One qualifying entry requires:
i) A video entry posted to TikTok within the following dates 19th July - 8th August 2021,
ii) The TikTok user to follow @mountaindewpng and @wansquadpng
iii) The TikTok user to tag @mountaindewpng @wansquadpng
iv) The TikTok user to hashtag #mountaindewpng #wansquadpng #tiktokpng,
11. The prize per winner will be: 1 x Mountain Dew Prize Pack and 5 Cartons of PNG Made Mountain Dew.
12. There will be 3 prize winners for each TikTok Dance Challenge.
13. The winners will be selected by the marketing team of Pacific Industries Ltd.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
15. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
16. The decision of Pacific Industries Ltd regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
17. The winner will be notified after 9th August 2021 via the contact details provided.
18. Pacific Industries’ marketing department will attempt to contact the winner over TikTok up to two times using the @mountaindewpng account.
19. If the winner does not respond to the TikTok message notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second contact, they will lose their right to the prize, and Pacific Industries Ltd reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the Prize
20. Winners must collect prizes from the Pacific Industries office located in Port Moresby and provide suitable identification (license, ID car or bank card) to claim their prize.
Data protection and publicity
21. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Pacific Industries Ltd for the purposes of administering the competition.
22. An announcement of the winner’s first name and TikTok username can be made public by Pacific Industries Ltd.
Limitation of Liability
23. Pacific Industries Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the competition or being selected for a prize.
24. Pacific Industries Ltd does not provide any form of practical support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to the product are that of the prize winner.
25. Pacific Industries Ltd reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
26. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Papua New Guinean law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Papua New Guinea.